FOUNDATION REPAIR, STRUCTURAL JACKING AND BRACING.
FREE INSPECTIONS & ESTIMATES
Structural Repair Services
When floors slope, doors don’t close correctly, and plaster or drywall cracks develop in upper walls, beam replacement could be the answer to your problems. We can replace old, deteriorated wood beams with new high strength steel beams, Microllam®, or pressure treated wood, and jack your floor back to a level position.
Constant exposure to soil pressure and water can damage your foundation if it was not properly constructed.
- Buckled, bowed, or cracked foundation walls.
- Cracks in exterior walls or interior walls and ceilings.
- Doors and windows that are “sticky” or difficult to open and close.
- Stair-step cracks in masonry.
Remodeling or opening up a space? Is there a load bearing wall in the way? Top to Bottom can remove that load bearing wall and replace it with a properly engineered beam and supporting columns.
Top to Bottom can stabilize, realign or replace your home’s foundation walls. We’ll take care of the source of these problems, preventing further damage to your home. If damage is extensive, and a foundation must be completely replaced, the experts at Top To Bottom can handle every step of the process.
- Adaptive reuse, conversions, expansions and modifications to buildings
- Interior and exterior wall removal/replacement
- Structural reinforcing for green roof tops
- Facade design/build
- Basements/attics transformed into “Super Spaces”.
- Foundation repair and replacement
- Sagging floor and bowed wall repair
- Beam, column and footing repair and replacement
- Shoring and jacking
- Roof rafter repair and reinforcement
- Roof Structural Reinforcement
- Lintel replacement
- Porch and balcony repair and replacement
- Fire, storm, insect and impact damage repairs
- Code violation remediation