FREE BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, FOUNDATION, & EMERGENCY FLOOD CONSULTATIONS, INSPECTIONS & ESTIMATES ROCHESTER, NY
Foundation & Basement Waterproofing
Many homeowners are under the assumption that their foundation has indeed been waterproofed when in fact it has only been dam-proofed. There is a big difference between these two techniques. Dam-proofing may prevent a certain amount of water vapor from transferring into your basement, but in order to effectively protect your basement from water infiltration it must be properly waterproofed. Basement Waterproofing is a must for any home that has a wet damp basement.
Foundation and Basement Waterproofing is the only way to permanently stop water and water vapor from entering your homes foundation basement walls.
Crack Repair to Basement Water Leak
We don’t use injection methods like some companies. That’s just expensive and temporary. We use a rigid plastic sealer to direct any water down into your system to be routed to your sump pit. This method shields your basement from direct exposure to seepage and is guaranteed for life. Drying Moisture in a Basement Creates a healthier home environment by improving indoor air quality through moisture control, ventilation and a complete home air exchange of harmful contaminants. If you currently have a dehumidifier we can direct it to drain directly into your sump pump pit so you don’t have to keep emptying it manually. We can also install a new Humidex dehumidifier , instead of draining, it exhausts moisture from the basement to the outside.
11 Basic ways water gets into your basement:
- Seepage from basement window walls.
- Poor grading around the foundation.
- High water table entering parsing.
- Basement stairways, poor drainage.
- Cracks in masonry or mason joints.
- Clogged or lack of footer drain fields.
- Subterranean hydro-static pressure.
- Horizontal cracks at or below grade.
- Clogged broken downspouts/gutters.
- Downspouts pour water too close to walls.
- Non-visible undermining beneath slabs
Remember a damp, leaky basement can cause:
- Serious health problems including allergy and respiratory aliments, from the molds.
- Deterioration of property value.
- Termite & Insect Infestation
- Rust & corrosion of metal appliance, damage to heating plant.
- Electric shock hazards.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Basement Waterproofing Services Offered
We install, service and repair wet basements. Call Top To Bottom, Rochester’s professional basement waterproofing contractor:
- Free Wet Basement Inspection & Estimates
- Pre-Construction Basement Waterproofing Consultations
- Proven Waterproofing Systems
- Crawl Space Waterproofing
- Foundation Repair / Structural Repair
- Retaining Walls
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Basement Waterproofing Wall Coatings and Sealants
- 100% Financing Available
- MasterCard, Visa, Accepted
- FHA, VA and Conventionally Accepted”Certificate of Dry Basement”
- Lifetime, Transferable Warranty
- Certified Mold Testing and Remediation Services
- Structural Engineering Services Provided at Very Reasonable Cost for all YOUR needs
Emergency Services and Clean-out for a Flooded Basement
Flooded basement? We’ll dive right in. We can help get your basement dry again, clean out anything that was damaged or destroyed and haul it away. To prevent further trouble, we’ll create and put a comprehensive basement waterproofing system for protection right away.
Contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE
Backup Power & Sump Pump
Backup power supplies can be installed with your sump pump system. No additional plumbing required. If the power goes out, you won’t have some underpowered sump pump in charge of getting the water out. Unlike most battery back-up systems that require the use of an inferior 12volt pump, the Pump Sentry unit inverts 12volt DC power to normal house power running your existing pump. This gives you the advantage of maintaining your full pumping capacity in the face of power loss. Your primary sump pump will still be in charge. Pumping out more gallons per hour than most any battery backup sump pumps could. Our Zoeller 1/3 horse power pump gives you performance and dependability that can’t be beat. With the capability of pumping over 40 gallons per minute, along with it’s cast iron and stainless steel construction, you can count on virtually noise free operation for years to come. We install this reliable pump in a corrosion free basin over 2 feet in depth complete with a rugged cover that fits flush to your basement floor.